Private land use, controlled access, tallest mountain peaks, forestry and proximity to Federal land management agencies.
- Controlled access to 1,000 square mile land base range with surface to 18,000 MSL
- Topography from 1,000 to 10,500 feet containing high desert, forest
- 440,000 ac. of actively managed forest with prescribed burns, biomass and LIDAR
- Vast accumulation of precision data on range topography and testing conditions
- Excellent overflight and variety of conditions for sensor testing
- First Responders, Search & Rescue and Wildland Fire Fighting
- Infrastructure inspection, including 20 miles of de-energized high-voltage transmission lines
- Natural resource conservation
- SBA 8(a) and hub zone entities
The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs UAS Test Range encompasses 645,000 acres or 1,000+ square miles along reservation borders. Test in diverse forests on more than 2/3 of the land base, 27 different plant associations, an annual precipitation range of 10” to 110” and elevation ranging from 1,000’ to 10,500’. The populated areas are concentrated, leaving most of the reservation uninhabited.
Warm Springs Test Range is supported by 4 full-time, experienced range and aviation professionals.
The area could be used as a training center that could house four 6 seat training rooms and a 24 seat classroom for group sessions. This proposed training facility would have access to nearby airspace for certification/ training.
heads a team of enterprises committed to research, development and production of leading edge products of the highest quality to meet the requirements of government agencies and private organizations.
WSCP heads a team of enterprises committed to research, development and production of leading edge products of the highest quality to meet the requirements of government agencies and private organizations. The Lodge at Kah-Nee-Ta features 139 guest rooms, meeting rooms, spa, 18 hole golf course, pools, kayaking, horseback riding, restaurants, lounge. The Kah-Nee-Ta Resort has 9,000 square feet of available space with a private entrance, access to broadband and backup power. Wi-Fi is available throughout the Test Range.